NATURAL DESASTERS :v

⏪NATURAL DESASTERS⏩

I am going to talk about natural disasters which makes me very interesting because in the whole world something can happen and I will tell you how to survive some of them, this week I am wanna talk about earthquakes an how you cand do in the moment.
A natural disaster is referred to as a material loss and in human lives occasioned by events or natural phenomena such as earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, landslides, and others.

EARTHQUAKES:Also called earthquake, earthquake, earthquake or earthquake, is a phenomenon of sudden and sudden shaking of the earth's crust produced by the release of energy accumulated in the form of seismic waves. The most common are produced by the activity of geological faults.

1. If you are inside a house or building, Do not leave, unless the building deserves it.


2. If cooking, cut the kitchen fire.


3. Stand in a safe place (for example, under a solid cabinet). If you are outdoors.


4. Stay away from buildings, trees, electric lighting and utility wires.


5. Stay on the outside until the movement passes. If you are in a vehicle .


6. Stop the vehicle and stay inside.


7. Stay away from buildings, trees, level steps and cables.


8. Once the movement is finished, act with caution. Avoid bridges or ramps that may have been damaged by the earthquake.




FLOODS:flood is an overflow of water that submerges land that is usually dry. Defines a flood as a covering by waterof land not normally covered by water. In the sense of "flowing water", the word may also be applied to the inflow of the tide. 






1. If you have time, secure your home. Bring in outdoor furniture. Move essential items to an upper floor.






2. Turn off utilities at the main switches or valves if instructed to do so. Disconnect electrical appliances. Do not touch electrical equipment if you are wet or standing in water. 


3. When a flood “warning” is issued for your area, evacuate. Head for higher ground and stay there.


4. Do not walk through moving water. Six inches of moving water can make you fall. If you have to walk in water, walk where the water is not moving. Use a stick to check the firmness of the ground in front of you.


5. Turn around, don’t drown, If you come upon a flowing stream where water is above your ankles, stop, turn around and go another way.


6. Keep children out of the water.


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think you are traumatized with natural disasters friend that fear very good blog love you great work my friend

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I LIKE A LOT OF MY FRIENDS A LOT OF TRUE AND I LIKE TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE OF THE FRIEND THEME

      Borrar
  4. its bad this things happend in the world thanks for this information

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Thanks now I know what I need to the in a natural desaster

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. WHY DID YOU PUT THAT INFO
    WHY IS INTERESTING FOR U BAI

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I hAD SO MuCh HUeVA tO ReAd tHiS POPO, bUt iT Is PrEtty AF lIkE OmG gIrL YoU ArE SLaYiNG lMaO, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS PRETTIER? MY BLOG LOL XD RAWR https://nataliaemocional.blogspot.mx
    BuT YoURs Is gOOd Or SoMeThInG LiKe thAt. oH by ThE wAy, YoUr FacE Is sUcH A nATurAL dIsAstEr LMAO bUt whATeVeR ByE I lOvE YoU EVEn ThO u UGLy

    ResponderBorrar

  11. Hello, good afternoon, dear human, I really liked your blog, I really enjoy it, but I hope your day is wonderful and God bless you in every case that your dreams come true and you never get to stumble as I do. I will be here in every step that you will never leave in my life I hope that my help helps you and make your sadness one day come to an end without a cause of suicide because suicide is bad as your blog do not believe it was your game blog is wonderful as your God is dedicated to creating you are a wonderful human being God bless you spend my blog bye xoxoxoxoxox

    ResponderBorrar
  12. holo is me katia again welcome back to my chanell I mean bloge or well your blog
    as I tell yo before I love your blog but not much like as I love you , you are perfect dont forget tu smile today and cry tomorrow read these every day so in thath way you will never cry
    love uuuuuuu
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I like your blog its very helpful for the people because thanks to your blog I know what to do in case of a natural desaster and also contains a lot of information that is very useful your blog its also like a informative text and thats good because your blog is interesting and the people will get interesting on your blog and also is a goood topic for a text or blog I tnik you need to continue your blog because you are good writting texts or stories you really need to continue

    ResponderBorrar
  14. hello is cool but you talk about natural disasters is brily cool is brily interesting you theme but talk abou anoyher thing i like your images and is cool i liked and put worse natural disasters in human history

    ResponderBorrar
  15. your blog is so interesting becase talk about the disasters that are in the world thank you for inform us

    ResponderBorrar
  16. ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward wardward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward ward

    ResponderBorrar
  17. HIIIIII, I AM FRANK HAHA, I SEE YOUR BLOG AND IT IS SO INTERESTING, IS SAD THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE WOOOOOOOORLD BUT WE CAN NOT DO NOTHING IN
    THAT PLACES, BUT I LIKE THAT YOU PUT INFORMATION ABOUT THE NATURAL DISASTERS I RECOMMEND THAT YOU CAN PUT INFO ABOUT WHAT WE CAN DO IF THAT DISASTERS HAPPENED TO US, PD: SEE MY BLOG PLEASE HAHA, GOODBYE...

    ResponderBorrar
  18. that ugly the natural disaster of the
    world i never though all this could
    do the world does not much bleat
    everithing that causes the natural lady

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario